Koordinátor a učitel anglického jazyka
After teaching English for more than three years I feel I have gained a lot of useful experience and improved many times over as a teacher. I am able to plan creative and consistent lessons and teach them in a professional manner on any number of subjects.
Sept. 2014 – June 2015
- Project based work for Czech Ministry of Education and EU
- Taught in eight different Czech public schools in different cities in central Bohemia
- Taught grades 2 to 9, and also teachers and administrators
- Utilized CLIL teaching methodology
- Positively received by both students and teachers
INSTITUT JAZYKOVÉHO VZDĚLÁVÁNÍ, s.r.o.
Jan. 2012 – Sept. 2014
- Students ages 18 and up from all levels.
- Large post-secondary courses, 1 on 1 lessons, group lessons.
- Test preparation, Business English, Intensive courses, Public courses, conversation.
- Positive feedback from students
Sunrise Language Academy
Nov. 2013 – Sept. 2014
- Teaching 1 on 1 classes in Prague for this Pardubice based school
Oct. 2013 – Present
- Teaching children between 6 – 10 years old.
- Long 3 hour lessons, must be creative.
- Picking up children from school/teaching at student’s homes.
Pražské vzdělávací středisko
- 2 and 4 week courses.
- Classes of about 14 students, 13 to 16 years old.
- Responsible for planning both educational and entertaining materials for 180 minutes daily.
- Caledonian School, Prague, Czech Republic
- TEFL Certificate
May 2011 Associate
- Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City, MI, USA
- Associate in Science and Arts